You wouldn't buy a car without taking it out for a test drive first would you?
Same should be true for your cookware -- that's why I want to give you a full 30 days to try out your new Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware.
Simmer, sauté, and bake with it for 1 full month. Then if you find it just isn't your cup of tea -- return it for a full refund in store credit. That's fair, isn't it?
But there's just one thing -- the cookware has to come back to us in just like-new condition in order for you to return it -- so take extra care with it while you test it out.
For years, I've been working tirelessly to get the message out to you about all the dangers lurking about in your common, everyday cookware.
From the toxic chemicals present in non-stick surface pans, to the leaching of dangerous heavy metals into your food from a variety of other types of metal cookware -- I want you to know.
I've talked about it, written about it, done videos about it -- and tried every way I can think of -- to warn you of the terrible hazards to your health from most cookware out on the market today.
For those of you who might still be skeptical of the presence of these dangerous toxins making their way into your food -- and most assuredly into your body -- I finally have the proof.
Just take a look at this chart of a recent 2009 Heavy Metals Leaching Test performed on common types of cookware you might use everyday.
|Aluminum Tea Kettle
|Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
|Speckled Metal Bakeware
|Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
|Non-Stick Anodized Aluminum 5.5 qt
|Anodized Aluminum 1qt
|Ceramic Non-Stick Aluminum Skillet
|Non-Stick Glass Bakeware
|Mercola Healthy Chef
10" Ceramic Skillet
All values are mg/L.
* Indicates value not tested for in given material.
** Speckled metal bakeware leaching values for cobalt and lithium are not available.
Analyses performed in accordance with STANDARD METHODS FOR THE EXAMINATION OF WATER AND WASTEWATER, 18th EDITION APHA-AWWA-WPCF.
4% Glacial Acetic Acid is poured into the vessels and let to sit for 24hrs. Once the 24 hr leach is over, the acetic acid is analyzed via AA Spectroscopy for the individual metal content and then recorded.
And if that’s not bad enough, you have to be careful of the temperature you cook at. The dangers of commercial non-stick cookware are already well-known, but aluminum is also a heavy offender. The higher the temperature you use, the more danger you put yourself at. Aluminum and non-stick surfaces are both known to leach metals into the food you’re cooking.
There's no mistaking the clearly, non-toxic, healthier alternative in cookware.
But before I go on about all the amazing benefits and features of Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware, let me ask you one simple question…
Are You Becoming Complacent with Your Food Preparation?
You may not even give a second thought about what you use to prepare your meals. You may even feel satisfied that you're doing everything you can for your health by eating as much raw and unprocessed food as possible.
Unfortunately, it may not be enough if you're not very selective in your food prep.
What about your cookware? What about that skillet you use to lightly cook your favorite wild-caught fish? Can you trust it to be safe for you and your family?
The answer is -- probably not... particularly if you use dangerous non-stick cookware.
The good news is -- I do have a healthy cookware solution for you that you can trust... a solution that uses a patented material made of 100% inorganic natural minerals and nature's own water.
My previous recommendation was an excellent porcelain cast iron cookware which really was an outstanding solution.
However, many found the heavy weight of cast iron to be a challenge. Due to the added weight, some people found the cookware cumbersome to lift and use when “flipping” certain foods while cooking, as well cleaning and storing.
So I did additional research and discovered what may be an even better solution that helps you become the Healthy Chef you've always wanted to be by…
- Delivering you very attractive, lightweight, high gloss cookware you can trust -- with an unbelievable 50-year manufacturer's warranty
- Saving you time preparing meals and decreasing clean up time afterwards
- Cooking your food safely and consistently from the inside and outside simultaneously
- Helping keep your cooked food hot for a longer period of time
- Using less energy to cook your meals
And there are many more benefits to the Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware I want to share with you.
But first, you should know...
Why You Can't Trust Your Health to Any Old Cookware Lurking in Your Cabinet
Non-stick cookware is the most popular cookware in America. So what's wrong with it?
Well, for starters, non-stick cookware contains perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), a synthetic chemical used in production that creates a soap-like slipperiness and non-stick finish.
Once heated, non-stick pans will quickly reach temperatures at which toxic fumes release into the air. And it doesn't take much heat to do this -- the coating begins to break down and release toxins at a temperature of only 446° F.
PFOA has become very controversial because of potential health dangers... and non-stick cookware is right in the middle of the controversy.
So why is PFOA so dangerous?
In animal studies, PFOA posed health hazards like:
- Serious changes in organs including the brain, prostate, liver, thymus, and kidneys, showing toxicity.
- Death of several rat pups due to PFOA exposure.
- Changes in the pituitary in female rats, at all doses. The pituitary controls growth, reproduction, and many metabolic functions. Changes in the size of the pituitary indicate toxicity.
- PFOA has been associated with tumors in at least four different organs in animal tests, and has been implicated in an increase in prostate cancer in PFOA plant workers.
Now the various PFOA doses used in these animal experiments weren't necessarily the same exposure levels you might get from non-stick cookware. But they clearly show the potential danger from PFOA.
And recently, I uncovered even more startling evidence as the...
Chemical Used in Non-Stick Cookware Continues to Suggest Toxicity
In a study conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), PFOA was detected in close to 98% of the population. While PFOA can come from sources other than non-stick cookware, that's startling information.
A study reported in 2007, and conducted by the John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, showed alarming evidence that newborn infants face exposure to PFOA while in the womb.
The research analysis detected PFOA in 100% of the newborns examined.
While PFOA can come from sources other than this, other studies suggest the potential dangers of non-stick cookware.
Though not necessarily related to PFOA, non-stick cookware has already been implicated in increased instances of cancer in the pancreas, liver, testicles, and mammary glands, as well as miscarriages, thyroid problems, weakened immune systems, and low organ weights.
So, I'm sure you understand when I say “enough already” with the potential dangers of using non-stick cookware. If you haven't already done it, don't you think it's time to give your non-stick cookware the boot for good?
But let's get back to the good news in...
How this Innovative Cookware Helps Enhance Your Healthy Cooking
Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware is not made using PFOA.
In fact, this new innovative cookware is made from a lightweight ceramic material that:
- Is non-reactive -- no chemicals, toxins, or gases get produced while cooking
- Resists carry-over tastes and odors -- even highly acidic foods (like tomatoes) will not stain your cookware surface or be absorbed into other foods -- no carry-over tastes or odors
- Produces a far-infrared heating process -- a penetrating heat process that cooks your food from both the inside and outside at the same time
- Contains no lead, cadmium, aluminum, copper, nickel, chromium, iron, or any other heavy metals -- you can trust this cookware to be non-toxic
- Will not leach into your food -- no trace metals or chemical leaching from the cooking surface, both potentially affecting taste and your health.
- Is dishwasher safe.
So, by now you can see why I recommend that you “chuck” your PFOA-coated non-stick cookware and switch to the ceramic Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware.
But what if you don't use non-stick cookware in your kitchen?
Well, you're not necessarily out of the woods. Here's why you should seriously consider taking action and...
Why I Believe You Should Throw Out Your Aluminum and Stainless Steel Cookware as Well!
Even after you purge your kitchen of unsafe cookware, you may still be harboring danger -- this time in the form of aluminum or stainless steel.
I would not recommend aluminum pans for cooking if you want to enjoy your golden years. Aluminum is a causal factor suspect in Alzheimer's disease (AD).
In my experience, people dread Alzheimer's disease more than cancer and heart disease, for good reason.
Aluminum is a "reactive" metal, meaning that it reacts with salty or acidic foods to release itself into your food. Dietary sources of aluminum include cookware, containers, foil, and utensils. You can also face exposure to aluminum when the non-stick surface chips off a coated aluminum pan.
Next to the most common cookware alternative is stainless steel, accounting for one-third of U.S. cookware sales.
And some cooks prefer the "clad" or "three-ply" varieties that have an aluminum or copper base sandwiched between layers of stainless steel.
Contrary to popular belief, stainless steel may not be an inert metal either. All stainless steel has alloys containing nickel, chromium, molybdenum, carbon, and various other metals.
In a study conducted on heart patients receiving stainless steel stents, restenosis occurred in 50% of patients. Allergies to the nickel and molybdenum in the stainless steel were suspected causal factors.
While this study is clearly not cooking-related, it is certainly possible that cooking with stainless steel, clad or not, may increase the likelihood that metals will leach into your food. This is especially true if the cookware becomes pitted due to extended use or storage of acidic foods. For those with nickel allergies, it could be a particularly concerning problem.
Copper is an alternative that provides even heat distribution. However, I recommend that it never has direct contact with your food.
When you use copper as your cooking surface, it can leach out in excessive amounts. If enough leaching occurs, you could potentially experience digestive discomforts.*
Therefore, most copper pans come lined with other metals, creating the same concerns noted above. And copper pans are also extremely costly.
Once you realize the potential risks of that aluminum and stainless steel are reactive, and that copper may be risky as well, isn't it time you switched to the best non-toxic cookware I've found to date -- Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware?
And, with its patented ceramic non-toxic surface, you now can...
Go Green with Your Cookware
That's right. You certainly can't say that for cookware made of stainless steel, aluminum, or copper.
We all want to do our utmost for the environment. And now you can go one step further when you use and trust your environmentally-friendly cookware.
You can "go green" with Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware because it is...
- Derived from inorganic natural materials from the earth's crust
- Made from the earth's natural minerals and water
- Manufactured by using clean burning, safe natural gas
- Non-reactive and non-toxic -- due to its ceramic cooking surface, no odors or gases release into the air during the cooking processes even if temperatures exceed 2500° F
- An energy saver -- you can cook, serve, and store foods in the same Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware containers
- A potential time saver -- since ceramic material is efficient in retaining heat, you could save cooking time and energy as well
- Extremely versatile -- this lightweight cookware can be used for multiple cooking applications (stovetop, oven, broiler, refrigerator, freezer, and tabletop) potentially saving you time, energy, and money.
When I uncovered this incredible, lightweight cookware, it truly amazed me at how environmentally-friendly it was. I've simply not found anything that comes even close to all the benefits of this cookware.
And I'm not quite finished with all the benefits yet.
As a Healthy Chef, over and above using safe and efficient cookware in your kitchen that you can trust, you also want something that will last -- cookware that is durable. And besides...
What Other Cookware is Resilient Enough to Support a 50-Year Warranty?
One thing you don't want to do is constantly replace your cookware.
Well, once you get rid of the potentially hazardous cookware you currently use and replace it with the Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware, you're fairly well set for a long time -- as long as you don't break the cookware by dropping it..
See, this cookware comes to you with a manufacturer-backed 50-year limited warranty.
You will receive free replacement of any ceramic part of the cookware that breaks from hot and cold temperatures within 50 years from your date of purchase. (Of course, the free cookware replacement does not apply if you drop and break it.)
To me, this goes beyond durability... it creates a level of trust and reliability you're looking for in your everyday cookware.
You must be impressed with the 50-year limited warranty. But what really makes this cookware so durable and makes it stand above the rest?
The manufacturer certainly wouldn't make a 50-year commitment unless the cookware could withstand the test of time.
Here's why Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware is so durable...
- Made of lightweight ceramic 100% inorganic materials -- this innovative non-reactive material is the key element in cookware longevity
- You can't scratch the cooking surface -- even when cooking with metal utensils and cleaning with industrial steel wool
- You don't have to be concerned about damage due to meltdown of the cookware -- helps reduce risk of stove damage and fire
- Cookware can withstand very high temperatures (2700° F) -- steel melts at 2200° F
- Cookware surface will never flake off into your food
- Cleanup is a breeze -- keeping your cookware in top shape is a key factor in having it potentially last a lifetime
So, as a Healthy Chef, you can put your full trust in Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware. It seems highly unlikely a manufacturer would back its product with a 50-year limited warranty if they didn't have solid, tested proof of its durability.
Otherwise, the company would go out of business replacing product.
So, what are you waiting for? You should know by now that...
It's Not Enough to Eat Healthy Food if Your Preparation is Potentially Hazardous
Remember, I applaud you for making a conscious effort in improving your health through a healthy diet of unprocessed foods.
But if you truly want to be a Healthy Chef, you should do everything possible to ensure you prepare meals in a safe and non-hazardous way for you, your family, and friends.
And that's why I recommend Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware.
I decided to go all-out in providing you with a complete 16-piece set of this great cookware. Plus, I included some great cooking and preparation accessories.
Here's what you get when you order the Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware set: (Click each to view)
You can expand on your Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware set by adding these three great pieces: (click each to view)
Brought to you by popular demand…
Here functionality meets beauty… Perfect for multiple-ingredient dishes, and stir fry, veggies, braised meats, steaming… even soup. Endless menu options for delicious dishes. And beautiful enough to go straight from stovetop to tabletop.
Radiant heat provides perfectly even cooking every time, from the deep inside to the outside.
Unlike other woks that can typically emit toxic fumes or leach chemicals into your food, the Mercola wok handles stir fry temps without bad-tasting or potentially dangerous leached chemicals or toxic fumes. And unlike electric woks, this one delivers the necessary heat for magnificent stir fry.
Woks work better than a frying pan… use less oil, are easy to use for stir fry because the food stays in the wok where it belongs instead of spilling onto your stove.
Quite a versatile cookware set, wouldn't you agree?
Now, I can't imagine why you wouldn't be ready to toss out your current cookware and move up to this unbelievable set that could last you a lifetime.
But just in case here are…
More than Enough Reasons Why I Believe You Should Take Action and Rid Yourself of Your Potentially Hazardous Cookware for Good
I've spoken out about non-stick cookware for some time. And by now, you should also understand the potential dangers associated with aluminum, stainless steel, and copper cookware:
||PFOA induced potential health hazards -- from your immune system to birthing activities
||Is a reactive metal and suspected casual factor in Alzheimer's disease
||Potential likelihood of metal leaching into your food and allergen issues
||Due to the possibility of copper caused discomfort, recommended to never have direct contact with your food
So, here's my summary of the top 10 reasons Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware is such an unbelievable value you can put your trust in by...
- Delivering you lightweight cookware -- solves your lifting challenges during cooking and cleanup
- Providing you and your family with safe, inorganic, non-toxic cookware -- helps remove your worries about PFOA and the potential hazards of other cookware
- Handling high temperature -- can withstand 2700° F and help you cook foods quicker and become more energy efficient
- Cleaning up very quickly -- saves you valuable time and keeps the cookware looking new
- Looking good in your kitchen -- comes with a very attractive high gloss black finish that will look great with any kitchen décor
- Proving its versatility -- can be used to cook (on any surface), serve, and store foods of all types
- Being extremely practical -- reduces your cooking time and helps you use less energy -- food stays hot longer
- Enhancing the flavor of your food -- ceramic far-infrared cooking helps enhance the flavor of your food and entire cooking experience
- Showing you its durability -- 50 year limited warranty speaks for itself -- cooking surface cannot be scratched even by metal utensils
- Helping you be that Healthy Chef you always wanted to be
Now, it's all up to you to take one of the biggest steps I know of toward eating healthier in your own home.
Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware is the same cookware I use today. I'm convinced of its safety and have already tossed out my previous cookware. I see no reason why you should not do the same. Do you?
You might consider the price of $269 to be on the high side. That was my initial reaction.
But once I compared this cookware to less expensive sets (and even to some more expensive sets), I quickly realized that not only are you avoiding potentially hazardous cookware, you're also getting cookware that you may not need to replace... possibly for your lifetime!
So, order the Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware 16-piece cookware set today. There's really no reason to wait as the entire set comes with my own guarantee policy (see below).
Plus, don't forget about the unbelievable 50-year limited warranty backed by the cookware manufacturer.
Mercola Healthy Chef Ceramic Cookware -- cookware you can trust for a lifetime. Order NOW!
And One More Thing -- Special Cookware Bonus
And just to make sure you get all the benefits of your new cookware -- I'd like to give you your own copy of my popular cookbook -- Healthy Recipes for Your Nutritional Type.
Based on my program for eating right for your Nutritional Type™, your FREE cookbook is packed full of savory recipes designed to help you eat your way to optimal health.
With the help of Healthy Recipes for Your Nutritional Type you'll:
- Have more energy than you know what to do with
- Free yourself from all food cravings
- Manage and maintain your ideal weight
- Eliminate "brain fog" once and for all
- Consistently feel happy, optimistic, and peaceful
» View Our Cooking Techniques